Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buy Raspberry Gingerale Toronto

Slammed of soplapolleces

As I title and in my profile, I have to clarify why I plead Slammed that (among other things). Two days ago celebrated the International Day Against Gender Abuse. For starters, it is understood that for such the work is performed on women, and only on it, I think a soplapollez. And the moniker gets it, with that decisive "gender" that must be a mistranslation of some law of other countries, provided copying evil, as the LOGSE. In my opinion, and according to my experience and elementary logic, violence is not gender or anything, since the exercises always the strong over the weak, be it what it is: man, woman, child, or pitecanthrópidus Java Island. That dominance come play the traditionally male, that does not mean that it remains the strong over the weak or the opposite may happen when the roles are changed. Can occur even in the same person to change their status and health. But is that there are women who abuse men? And men who are dying because they prefer death to report: of shame and because no one would believe them? I know cases, although I can not say and what: the victims rest in peace now. But even They support me to be alive for the reasons cited.
But back to the D-Day, who was 25, I think, at 9 am I leave the Café Comercial and see on a balcony is in front, belonging to an academy, several girls and women, young and beautiful and smiling the sea, which occupied two separate balconies with banners, I guess it made for themselves, with a profusion of dibuj0s and colors, work in which they were captained by two young men who are older but I gathered that his teachers. They were screaming and laughing and looking at them interns, tape in hand, they set the banners to the bars of the balcony. It was a party. It was 9 am. Suddenly I was fine that remained would be waiting for the semaphore: Ma'am, do not like? Look how expensive places, "said another. Suddenly, a voice shouting h torn all the viscera, blasts me with his hands up (thank goodness they were on the second floor): Madam, please, ma'am. Shocked that not clap, I say, I have burned at the stake while the lady was attacking me, ma'am. He could cross over and make my life except when he finally said loudly, although I'm no teeth: "You have to study!" There I left them angry and outraged. But what they can import the misunderstanding of a tiny woman with the general plaus? Why strike out the exception?
Those girls were being deceived by their tutors that are pasting banners protest against what is in place to force them to study to escape from a situation of dependency. Because of his age, or FP or are studying in a recovery phase in the Academy. Giving reason and flatterers these guardians so nice, is not going to get out ahead, although it will keep his job. Better than if you tell the truth. And about that, right? Every man for himself.
The director of my bank has the same style as used once the girls of pleasure, at least as I know them by CJCela and other novels. We are in a bank, which she aims to make you forget, that is, a place where you feel the portfolio, which is what they do with great pleasure girls grace. To complete the analogy, every time you open your mouth to say something (anything about your money, because for that you've gone to the Bank), you cover your mouth with a "Oh, what a beautiful thing to see to see cómo9 is you, oh how modern look at her "... And meanwhile, I felt the collar, it makes you get up as before made you feel, gives you a sweet or a chocolate bar, he fights you in such a way that makes you forget or leave as absurd in this context, the object of your visit to the Bank , also because it has to go right now, sorry, the notary. Is not this old tactic applied whores businesses? To play down the deal with the money (which you may be stealing) have not found anything better than "Oh what's that monkey you to see to see stand up, oh, what a cute thing." I one day I put a punch. Then ask forgiveness because I'll be able to control, but I put it and stick it. I can not.
What's spouse is the minister of health, such as ventricular tui is the Bollaín in rain also. To me those details I invalidate an institution, is no basis and therefore have triumphed in the system, precisely because of its lack of bias. Who knows, who knows if it will be right the girls of the C / Fuencarral to go out and paste their posters at 9 o'clock on a weekday. Especially if they get out on TV in such an attitude would be the consecration, they were very pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment