Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fp 100c Land Camera 100

Chloé; professions that do not exist in Portugal

great, what script, which he made, what action is superb. There's nothing left, nothing is missing, as in one is alucindo masterpieces from start to finish, there are not moved or coloraos mice, no prostate that does not resist because the interest is total. Superb, I have no words, and English, an English crisp, smooth, luxury subtitles, free Alberto Sestayo think it was, I did not stay on the wheel because a Monopoly Exposure announced in the CBA. Then was morning, all the couches were arriving, the House not to realize, there is bad and it was there, I got to ask a Macbeth for Sunday, which is at 19. So go after the Ateneo, which gives me time, but what of Monopoly this morning a total fiasco. There was expecting her sister on Jewish Terraza Cafe to slip by and not have to ask. Then, up, we'll see. I just spoke to me as if you speak in smoke: Is it OK as of Monopoly? I said yes. Let your agenda, you bastard, then drove her to look in secret what does not teach anyone, this guy has addresses secret. I say that in itself gave Cornejo, the Cash as a stupid self-conscious "Do not put the leg, no leg goals, then stunned to see me kiss Cornejo, who is, who is the two of us taking a wine in a queer bar where only well cared for guys and the very idiotic "no leg goals" is a cigarette and asks the bartender while those who resisted were lined up in the boudoir of the Queen I saw.
was already almost 1 and Monopoly had been announced for the 11, if it was late I do think this coming now? The gypsy had told me before, I told the truth because sometimes accompanied me. Arrive late and hairstyles with hair gel as quartermaster general of something. I've been up since 8. Then I went to the Architects where a tortilla spike gave me strength to plot what the Impro (I'm sorry Boadella not agree with me, I think the impro marketized a good shit, there must be some genius behind). From there get to double chepudo looked at the queue, the Taliban, to the bow, the prison, the fox plateao, the sexton, the acolyte ... The Circle of the breast should be starting to laugh. Give me your agenda alternative if you want to tell you the truth, bienpeinao. Oops

yesterday Phone: imagination will be the only way: Nobody will offer a job according to your knowledge: You will have to invent it, for it has to master the technique. We are educating people whose professions still exist: Do not worry about your future: No more or less well. You have to find a niche in the market, and if not, create it. Invents. See what products are capable of creating that he has not invented one. Do something, make a product that is socially necessary. And if not, invent them. Invent this need, then see it as essential. Today general strike in Portugal: Attack on the hard workers to tackle the crisis, not the great fortunes and corruption. The Convenient Home on the HG I write today. Mother Dolores
my dentist is dropped, you have a situation like mine, but I think it has a adopted child. Crown is the computer screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment