Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Bobcat Birthday Party

Aurora Charter: Truly has resurrected! LAY

Les forwarding an email from Aurora, do not know who sent it, if you have received it with patience. I think it's nice to read this experience as concrete and respect she says. I did well read, I hope so also for PC. our / as friends and collaborators. Making our sufferings and problems of others makes us see our problems and smaller concerns. Greetings. Teresita Zenere
_________________________________________________________________
"has resurrected and we're really happy."
May the Lord resurrected set fire to our hearts as he burned the hearts of the disciples of Emmaus, when they recognized the breaking of bread.
I am very happy and grateful to God for the opportunity given to me in these days Lent and Easter. We welcome all the Fridays of Lent, the Stations of the Cross with the children and some staff also participated relatives of children who attend our activities daily.
celebrate the Good Friday Stations of the Cross through the streets of our neighborhood, like last year. This year also included the various religious congregations in the parish and Deacon stayed with us to lead the ordeal, so many people from the parish. It was truly a wonderful experience.
Saturday night I participated in the Eucharist that starts with a rite of baptism for little children and catechumens, then the blessing of water and fire and all the appropriate liturgy.
The songs in both French and "Ehondo" were wonderful. Here to be part of a choir is a great responsibility because they must commit to educating the voice and participation of all trials. The celebration will begin at 7:30 pm and ends at 11:50 pm
The resurrected Lord has made me a very big gift: when it comes to Cameroun, my first service was to visit a very poor family where everyone is sick psychiatric (the great-grandmother, grandmother's name was Filomena, William, disabled, homeless and the children Diodon: Mary Joseph, Irene and little Daniel, nearly four years, but malnutrition appears to be 2). Filomena had lost all the mind when she gave birth to her first son and was abandoned by the father of the child. The first 3 months with Clarisse, a member of Social Service of our Health Center, morning and afternoon going to give medications (my shift was every evening during the week and on Sunday at all times). Were first tied to the bedpost with a chain that leg sores burst and that made me suffer a lot, I finally managed to release her, but when they left the door open to get food escaped, because you never satiated and poverty in that house was and is incredible. Sometimes back 2 or three days after dirty and tired, but always with something to eat (tomatoes, potatoes, bananas ..). Filomena lose more every day, it was just skin and bones. Much worse lately is full of huge foot sores that festered, it was really impressive. We did the review of AIDS, is positive and terminally ill. I did not expect, I asked the Lord to enlighten us: how to say his mother old and sick in the head ? how to protect the children living at home? ... But I asked the Lord for the grace to see her die at home ... On Monday, his foot came to healing, but I saw very bad, on Wednesday, I waited and not brought it, they told me was very wrong, as I left the office gives the administration, where I am providing a service since late 2010, and went home. Was in bed unconscious, he had washed and dressed, his bed for the first time was impeccable. Despite seeing her like he did not believe that was on the verge of death. We did a prayer, asking God's mercy, as she had suffered greatly throughout his life and prayed in the loving hands of Jesus and Mary. Returned to the office and 20 minutes later came to tell me he was dead. I still think it's not true. God gave me the grace to see her die with dignity. Filomena now no longer suffers, I think the sky glorious singing and dancing for joy as when I brought food.
Thus our mission life, so often we feel powerless, but many others clearly see the mighty hand of God that embraces us with his merciful love. Today
removed from the morgue and brought to the parish to celebrate Mass, then went home and then taken to the village where his ancestors were born, because the tradition says that if not taken to be buried there, the soul is suffering in the space. The service was very simple, but I like the intimacy and poverty, as lived and died poor Filomena. Tonight will be the rite in the village and Tomorrow is the funeral.
I've felt much, it was for me as part of my family because she lived with her suffering and bitterness, even if she Most of the time I was not aware of the reality only when they had nothing to feed on despair. Now rest in peace.

A hug. Aurora.



0 comments:

Post a Comment