Thursday, December 9, 2010

Franchise Garretts Popcorn

golem

The phrase that I liked about this movie from Sony was when Cher was in front of the lady that called a lady I did not call. Has helped me when I tell the implantologist dispatched with another bye, ma'am, when I fired the other day. How can you be so frivolous after looking to the gums, mouth, all the suffering in Carano alive, to call a lady? Cher, climb facing queers and says I do not call me ma'am. And then you look in the mirror: You are old. And it seems they do it on purpose, that I have painted so many ladies like to wear padded bras. There is another phrase in the movie of such redemption, as the costume director CLUB (Burlesque is a cabaret) are commanded to give play to the boobs, the look, the move: Mola being a girl, right? All attributes are jealous of women, crave show off themselves as a sign of superiority. Indeed, the transvestite who lifted my car the other day at the English Court, I would love it. What twinkle in his eye and hair smooth and shiny hair, but how hard everyone lifted my cart with one hand up to my eyes to continue taking things from him and put on the tape box . Nobody understands why he goes with that vacaburra Luis, neighbor or whatever it, what that looks like Emma is superior, the high that comes whistling, the rude and Eduardo came past, the glutton that takes away the beer, banker plateao drowsiness and fox. No one understands anything. The only maintaining a balanced behavior are Nila, Pilar and the other pillar. The rest, what crap people: the sexton, the seminarian, the guards ... Forman mafias. The overwhelming misery, are mafias. Is to run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment