Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whats A Urine Culture?

neds Burlesque: Formidable Macbeth

Mullan film explores the relationships between students in an environment of gang violence with no law but the strongest, corporal punishment as a way to educate, to political correctness as well (you want to confiscate the book because, as reintegration, should only make a trade). As a teenager I was a kid excellent, first class, just being the most brutal killing that want as much as dying. The environment as asphyxiation: To survive, it s epuede be otherwise harassed on all sides and has to join a band. Once there, you will only violence be respected. I met a child who can not recognize. Everything is possible but this is far from giving happiness to the contrary, an alcoholic father who calls tb dying, suffocating neighborhood. The zoo animals, tame lions do not attack, are these guys living metaphor for school farm, as in other films Scottish and Irish slum, qu elo know all they have secured the support. Tb there are many touches of humor in this descent into hell and possible redemption.
fascist phrase: With which is falling! When I hear it pronounced in the context of economics, I always think that I see some joy in that pronounces, as if to say, but falls outside I'm safe, cobijadito: Oops with which it is falling.
Miguelito and Caesar are now friends, I greet the treacherous first, that life owes me, the two I should be there, but a queer content can not be content to me. At the end Miguelito was passed as a glancing blow, to say hello, then dashed them. There may be and who will not admit or their worst dreams. Only then could explain these reactions treacherous and dirty, not for what they believe, but by the cowardice they contain.
Marigo, tired of begging me to go weekend, call me selfish for wanting to go home from the beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment