Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Liquid Cooling Engine Advantages Disadvantages

Review of coins for change

blog still not finished worse at least one posting

Hello, penguins!

Last week, when asked what they planned to do to raise funds for Coins For Change, Cel334 told us

Are everything I can to help in the Coins for Change. Play fishing, will dance at the disco, playing water jumps and more. Are all we can to help the poor penguins, not my own and called more friends and say they will help. It will be a fantastic Christmas! I hope you have a good time greetings

101214.jpg Thank cel334, I feel fantastic! The holidays are a great way to spread the word about Coins For Change.

As the Christmas Party is about to begin this week we want to know: what are you doing to celebrate this Christmas at home in the real world?

I donate a lot of coins


0 comments:

Post a Comment